Do exercises 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, and 13 on this worksheet.
For Exercise 11, the vocabulary you need is: afford - apologize - catalogue - debt - fabulous - fit - offer - size
For Exercise 13, change the prompt to 'Write a text about the last time you went shopping.' Write a continuous text of 50-80 words. Make sure you answer some of these questions in your text:
* When was the last time you went shopping?
* What were you shopping for? Did you find what you were looking for?
* Where did you go shopping?
* Who went shopping with you?
* What did you buy?
* How much did it cost? How much did you pay?
* Was there a special offer?
* Did you eat a meal/snack while you were shopping?
* How much did you spend on the day?
Example (nicht abschreiben!): Last week I went shopping in Liezen. I was looking for a new ball gown. I went to Aigner but they didn't have anything in my size, so I went to Fußl. They had a nice turquoise ball gown but it was too expensive. While I was shopping, I ran into my best friend, Heidi, and we drank a cup of coffee at Mitter. Although I didn't find what I was looking for, I did find a cookie press on sale at Pagro for €19,99. It was marked down from €24,95!
P.S. MY homework, of course, is to bring something sweet to atone for saying 'Monday' instead of TUESDAY :-$ . - Fr. Prof. Sandrock