For Thursday, March 12, you can do any or all of these exercises. Each is worth points towards your point goal this semester.
1) Do the pre-reading exercises for "Into the Wild." Write out the answers to the questions in your own words (not copied from the text or the internet) to turn in.
2) Chapter 8 - Read the text on page 94 and answer the questions (exercise 2). Write out the answers to the questions in your own words (not copied from the text) to turn in.
3) Write a short text (150-200 words) for a brochure entitled "Reduce Reuse Recycle" for families. In your text include:
- a short introduction: Why is it important for people to be environmentally conscious?
- three bullet points: Give one or two examples of ways families can
- a conclusion reinforcing the importance of saving the environment
We talked in class about living a "zero waste" lifestyle. Learn more about that here: http://www.onegreenplanet.org/animalsandnature/10-ways-to-adopt-a-zero-waste-lifestyle/