Before you turn in an assignment, go through this checklist. If it is not your own work, don't hand it in. This wastes your time, the teacher's time and leads to unhappiness all the way around.
* Is your text your own work? Have confidence in yourself that with a little practice, you, too, CAN ACTUALLY WRITE ENGLISH!
* Did you copy it from the Internet? (if the answer is 'yeah, but I
changed a few words' or 'yeah, but it was a German text and I ran it
through Google Translate' then it is NOT your own work. Stop being lazy
and start over!).
* Did you copy it out of the book? (if the answer is 'yeah, but I
rearranged a few words and left some stuff out' then it is NOT your own
work. Stop being lazy and start over!)
* Did you copy it from a classmate? (if the answer is 'yeah, but
she's in the other group' then it is NOT your own work. Stop being lazy
and start over!)
* Did you run a German text through Google Translate?
This list of questions supplements the handout in class (with questions about 5. food/nutrition, 15. plastic waste/recycling, 1. smoking/dru...
We will do two English assessments: one on the computer and one written (schriftlich). For the computer part you will need headphones (Kop...
For Friday, November 28, write a follow up letter of enquiry TO TURN IN. A) Look at the correspondence between FreiLuft Austria GmbH and A...