We will do an oral or written exercise to wrap up the topic "global warming"
You should be able to
- define what global warming is
- outline the causes of global warming
- describe the greenhouse effect
- give examples of global warming/climate change
- predict consequences of global warming for Austria if the trends continue
You have plenty of talking points (see handouts, videos, books). Now work on putting that information into your own words and connecting the dots.
This list of questions supplements the handout in class (with questions about 5. food/nutrition, 15. plastic waste/recycling, 1. smoking/dru...
We will do two English assessments: one on the computer and one written (schriftlich). For the computer part you will need headphones (Kop...
For Friday, November 28, write a follow up letter of enquiry TO TURN IN. A) Look at the correspondence between FreiLuft Austria GmbH and A...