We will do an oral or written exercise to wrap up the topic "global warming"
You should be able to
- define what global warming is
- outline the causes of global warming
- describe the greenhouse effect
- give examples of global warming/climate change
- predict consequences of global warming for Austria if the trends continue
You have plenty of talking points (see handouts, videos, books). Now work on putting that information into your own words and connecting the dots.
Are you looking for something to write about for the English Challenge? First rule: Find something you love and do it in English! Do you l...
For Friday, November 28, write a follow up letter of enquiry TO TURN IN. A) Look at the correspondence between FreiLuft Austria GmbH and A...
On Monday, November 3, we will have a written grammar revision over pronouns, present simple, present progressive, imperative. This includes...