For Tuesday, October 18
1) Turn in your English Activity Journal with TWO new entries
2) On page 23 of the Topics and Language in Use book, learn the vocabulary and meanings of the words.
3) Make a list of nouns, verbs, and adjectives in your HÜ Heft (vocab page 23).
4) Do the Individual Work on pages 23-24 of the Topics and Language in Use book (use the new vocabulary words to complete the text)
5) Do the Individual Work on page 25 of the Topics and Language in Use book (practice with the present simple tense)
6) For a CHALLENGE, do the exercise on page 15 in the Workbook.
So... let's do this: 1) EVERYONE should do the homework from Monday ( http://ennsvalleyenglish.blogspot.co.at/2018/05/4c-homework-for-...
We will do two English assessments: one on the computer and one written (schriftlich). For the computer part you will need headphones (Kop...
For Friday, November 28, write a follow up letter of enquiry TO TURN IN. A) Look at the correspondence between FreiLuft Austria GmbH and A...