You have several assignments for Thursday, October 15. Altogether this will probably take you 2+ hours so set aside a half an hour a day to do #1, #4 and #5.
1) Complete the homework for Wednesday, October 8 at this link: http://ennsvalleyenglish.blogspot.co.at/2015/10/2c-homework-for-thursday-october-7.html
2) Make sure you download Englische Zeiten from TAUSCH/Lehrer für Schüler/2CHMI/Sandrock/Englische Zeiten. You can only do this at school.
3) While you are at it, download the Student Correction Sheet from the same server.
4) Review the PRESENT PERFECT SIMPLE and PRESENT PERFECT PROGRESSIVE tenses. (Essential Grammar in Use, Units 16-21. Answers are in the back of the book.)
5) Go to this link and watch the video without sound http://ennsvalleyenglish.blogspot.co.at/2015/10/feelin-good-by-michael-buble.html. Write a text describing what happens in the video. Some vocabulary you may need:
nuclear power plant (or is it a factory)
violence against women
Write your summary of the video in the PRESENT SIMPLE tense. Don't forget: he/she/it, das S muss mit!
I know, I know, this doesn't look like the old Enns Valley English. Change is good! The old address will still get you here. And noth...
We will do two English assessments: one on the computer and one written (schriftlich). For the computer part you will need headphones (Kop...
For Friday, November 28, write a follow up letter of enquiry TO TURN IN. A) Look at the correspondence between FreiLuft Austria GmbH and A...