You will need:
* Your book (forgot it at school? No problem! http://www.veritas.at/sbo/ebook/px/30476/#30)
* Your brain
* A pencil or pen
* About 1 hour (if you did the homework for 10/28)
* About 2 hours (if you didn't do the homework for 10/28)
TASK 1 (from 10/28)
* Start learning the vocabulary (page 30) for Unit 1 in Focus on Modern Technology 1
* ADD: Vocabulary from Exercise 3 on page 22
* ADD: Vocabulary from Exercise 1 on page 25
TASK 2 (from 10/28)
* Read the grammar explanations on pages 27-28 (Befehlsform and Simple Present).
* Reread the email on pp. 20-21 from Nick Cooper to Peter Gruber.
* Do exercise 1 on page 21
* Do exercise 2 on page 21
Task 4 (from 10/28)
* Do exercise 5 on page 22 (fill in the Befehlsform - we will check answers in class)
* Do exercise 6 on page 23 (fill in the correct form of the present). You may find it helpful to read the email on pp. 20-21 before doing this exercise.
This list of questions supplements the handout in class (with questions about 5. food/nutrition, 15. plastic waste/recycling, 1. smoking/dru...
We will do two English assessments: one on the computer and one written (schriftlich). For the computer part you will need headphones (Kop...
For Friday, November 28, write a follow up letter of enquiry TO TURN IN. A) Look at the correspondence between FreiLuft Austria GmbH and A...