FORMAT - Two hours
You can expect
A LISTENING section
A READING section
TEXTS (includes reminder letters, brochures, and our old friends letter/email, blog entry, blog comment and report)
You are responsible for VOCABULARY and CONTENT of the following units:
Unit 7 - Tourism
- positive and negative effects of tourism
- service industries in tourism
- what is 'responsible' tourism?
- examples of cultural tourism
- how to write a brochure
Unit 8 - Globalisation
- definition of globalisation
- advantages and disadvantages of globalisation
- anti-globalisation movement
Unit 9 - Work/Life balance
- What is burnout?
- Wellness programs
- Modern stress factors
Unit 6 - Focus on Modern Business Communication
- How to write reminder letters
- Big Rocks, all verbs/tenses
This list of questions supplements the handout in class (with questions about 5. food/nutrition, 15. plastic waste/recycling, 1. smoking/dru...
We will do two English assessments: one on the computer and one written (schriftlich). For the computer part you will need headphones (Kop...
For Friday, November 28, write a follow up letter of enquiry TO TURN IN. A) Look at the correspondence between FreiLuft Austria GmbH and A...