Rewrite your article about stereotypes and type it up so it looks nice (Zeilenabstand 2, no more than one printed page)
Your article should:
* be around 250 words
* have an interesting title
* have a strong introduction (including definition of stereotype with an example)
* have three body paragraphs (after the introduction and before the conclusion)
1) how stereotype can lead to prejudice (with example)
2) how exceptions (people who do not fit a stereotype) can open people's minds
3) a good example of an exception (think of the videos we watched or use a personal example)
* have a conclusion (Schlussabsatz) which encourages people to be open-minded (how could being open-minded about people make the world a better place?)
If you did not write a first draft, you can still turn in an article on Tuesday. Here is the original assignment: http://ennsvalleyenglish.blogspot.co.at/2016/10/3c-homework-for-thursday-october-20.html
As of Friday, November 4, only typed drafts or drafts on LINED PAPER with KORREKTURRAND will be accepted. NO GRAPH PAPER (aka kariertes Papier)!!
This list of questions supplements the handout in class (with questions about 5. food/nutrition, 15. plastic waste/recycling, 1. smoking/dru...
We will do two English assessments: one on the computer and one written (schriftlich). For the computer part you will need headphones (Kop...
For Friday, November 28, write a follow up letter of enquiry TO TURN IN. A) Look at the correspondence between FreiLuft Austria GmbH and A...