When you are in the Computer Room, do the following:
1) click on this link: http://www.cambridgeenglish.org/test-your-english/for-schools/
2) Take the test (25 questions)
3) Record your score (on the worksheet)
4) Record which course is recommended for your score (on the worksheet)
5) Now go to this website: http://www.flo-joe.com/preliminaryenglish/index.htm
6) Do at least one vocabulary exercise, one grammar exercise (HINT: I recommend this one! http://www.flo-joe.com/preliminaryenglish/comparatives-and-superlatives.htm), and either Reading or Writing. Record which exercises you do (on the worksheet).
7) Finally, fill out the self-assessment (on the worksheet)
So... let's do this: 1) EVERYONE should do the homework from Monday ( http://ennsvalleyenglish.blogspot.co.at/2018/05/4c-homework-for-...
We will do two English assessments: one on the computer and one written (schriftlich). For the computer part you will need headphones (Kop...
For Friday, November 28, write a follow up letter of enquiry TO TURN IN. A) Look at the correspondence between FreiLuft Austria GmbH and A...