Starting the Chapter on Globalization. Here are the exercises you can learn from (reading comprehension, putting things in your own words, vocabulary, etc) and get points for!
1) Exercise 1 on page 70 (full sentences, written out on a separate piece of paper) - 5 pts
2) Read the article on page 71 and do Exercise 2 on page 70 (full sentences, written out on a separate piece of paper) - 6 pts
3) Read pp. 72-73. Do exercise 3 on page 74 (full sentences, written out on a separate piece of paper) - 8 pts
4) Read pp.75-76 and do exercise 8 on page 76 - 4 pts
You can write answers to questions from Philip as a comment on the blog at http://ennsvalleyenglish.blogspot.co.at/2015/04/help-out-american-high-school-student.html
1) Be able to give a presentation on the text you read on Dubai or Japan. Use the structure on page 59 to help you organize your presentati...
We will do two English assessments: one on the computer and one written (schriftlich). For the computer part you will need headphones (Kop...
For Friday, November 28, write a follow up letter of enquiry TO TURN IN. A) Look at the correspondence between FreiLuft Austria GmbH and A...