1) Rewrite your Lego Shopping text. Make sure you follow these guidelines:
* write the text in the past simple tense
* use organizational words and phrases (first, next, after that, then, finally)
* At least one sentence should use past progressive: While the man was giving a speech, a streaker ran across the stage.
2) On December 15, we will have a grammar revision which will include present simple, present progressive (these were on the last grammar revision), past simple and past progressive. You will have to know how to form positive statements, negative statements, and questions, and when to use each tense.
You can practice by downloading Englische Zeiten from Lehrer für Schüler Tausch -> 1CHMBF -> Sandrock -> Englische Zeiten
This list of questions supplements the handout in class (with questions about 5. food/nutrition, 15. plastic waste/recycling, 1. smoking/dru...
We will do two English assessments: one on the computer and one written (schriftlich). For the computer part you will need headphones (Kop...
For Friday, November 28, write a follow up letter of enquiry TO TURN IN. A) Look at the correspondence between FreiLuft Austria GmbH and A...