Sunday, December 4, 2016

Activity - The Automator

Y'all know that I love the site MentalFloss.  But today I saw the tab called "The Automator."

"That sounds like something for my students, especially my Abend HTL class which is studying automation technology," I said to myself.

So if you need something technical to read about in English for your English activity journal (or just for fun!), here's the link which gives you a list of fascinating MentalFloss's science articles: http://mentalfloss.com/section/theautomator

Have fun browsing!! (I suggest starting here:  http://mentalfloss.com/article/88813/10-surprising-ways-robots-can-make-your-life-easier)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful with your contribution. And if you wouldn't want your grandmother to read it, think twice about posting your comment here!

All Speaking is Storytelling

  Tell a story about your Project week.  Talk for at least two minutes.  Don’t go over three.  Add your own details. Do not simply repeat w...