You may choose HW from the following list. Do as many tasks as you can. Tasks with an asterisk (*) are recommended for the adjective revision on Friday, March 6.
Use the list of adjectives from the Wizard of Oz (http://ennsvalleyenglish.blogspot.co.at/2015/02/1-has-for-tuesday-february-24.html)
* List the meanings of the adjectives
* List the words that are synonyms
* Form the comparative and superlative of each adjective
- Indicate whether the adjective is used to describe people/animals, places/things, ideas or a combination.
- Give a summary in class of the Wizard of Oz in your own words.
- Do exercises c and d on page 46 of Just Go For It. Write the answers (full sentences!) on a separate piece of paper to turn in.
Each task is worth points. Do as many tasks as you can!