You may choose HW from the following list. Do as many tasks as you can. Tasks with an asterisk (*) are recommended for the adjective revision on Friday, March 6.
Use the list of adjectives from the Wizard of Oz (http://ennsvalleyenglish.blogspot.co.at/2015/02/1-has-for-tuesday-february-24.html)
* List the meanings of the adjectives
* List the words that are synonyms
* Form the comparative and superlative of each adjective
- Indicate whether the adjective is used to describe people/animals, places/things, ideas or a combination.
- Give a summary in class of the Wizard of Oz in your own words.
- Do exercises c and d on page 46 of Just Go For It. Write the answers (full sentences!) on a separate piece of paper to turn in.
Each task is worth points. Do as many tasks as you can!
This list of questions supplements the handout in class (with questions about 5. food/nutrition, 15. plastic waste/recycling, 1. smoking/dru...
We will do two English assessments: one on the computer and one written (schriftlich). For the computer part you will need headphones (Kop...
For Friday, November 28, write a follow up letter of enquiry TO TURN IN. A) Look at the correspondence between FreiLuft Austria GmbH and A...