1) Write a down draft of your essay, "What will the world look like in the future?" Write one page typed (that's about 250 words 12 pt type, doubles-spaced).
(Everyone will write a text in English. The concept behind it is: What changes will happen in your lifetime in medicine, communication, transportation, space travel, energy production, celebrities, housing, food, entertainment, physiology, geography?
2) In Class on Monday: We will clean up the downdrafts and start the updraft.
3) For Tuesday, finish your updraft - type out and bring it to the lesson on Tuesday.
4) In class on Tuesday, you will mount your texts and illustrate them on posters.
5) Monday, January 29 - Reading Comprehension
6) Tuesday, January 30 - Listening Comprehension
Tuesday, January 16, 2018
1C - B - Sit alphabetically Warm up: asking questions and answering them Notebooks, textbooks, notes NOTES FOR TODAY WILL BE ON PAGE...
We will do two English assessments: one on the computer and one written (schriftlich). For the computer part you will need headphones (Kop...
For Friday, November 28, write a follow up letter of enquiry TO TURN IN. A) Look at the correspondence between FreiLuft Austria GmbH and A...