Thursday, September 28, 2017

Abend HTL - Correct the sentences

I was on a city trip to vienna for a couple of days (1)
I could say i’m really into it, that’s why I don’t think it’s a bad thing that i haven’t much free time (4)
I spent my summer holidays with my Family in Croatia where we have a motorboat since 5 years (4).
It was a beautiful week, we spend a lot of time at the beach, admired the old town, and visit the national park (3).
In my second week of my holiday my girlfried and i flew to spain on the island of Mallorca (4+)
I grudge you because you spend a long time in the USA!
After this we went in a museum who’s called “Body World.” (1)
At first I thought it was grilling somebody but it was a forest fire (1)
In this two weeks my girlfriend and I drove to vienna for visiting her mother. (3)

I did a lot of things with my friends.  A lot of activities in the great outdoors. (combine the sentences)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful with your contribution. And if you wouldn't want your grandmother to read it, think twice about posting your comment here!

All Speaking is Storytelling

  Tell a story about your Project week.  Talk for at least two minutes.  Don’t go over three.  Add your own details. Do not simply repeat w...