Friday, September 20, 2019

Abend HTL - Answers to Orthography Exercise

Hello, my name’s Alex Dogaru. That isn’t a typical Austrian name. I come from Romania, you see. I was born on 11 June in Bucharest, Romania. I’m 18 years old and this is my first year at the technical college in Linz.

 My family moved to Austria when I was five years old, so I speak very good German now. My sisters were born in Austria and they only speak German. But I still remember enough Romanian to talk with our grandparents when we go back to Romania to stay in their house in Bucharest. English is my third language.

 My favorite subject at school is information technology because I’m very interested in computers. I want to be a software engineer when I finish my studies. But I’m not a typical tech-head because I also like music. I play trumpet and I’m quite good at it.

 In the photo you can see me with my cat. His name is Dr. Strange. That’s because “Dr. Strange” is one of my favorite films. I’m 1,65 meters tall and have brown hair and green eyes.

 I like travelling a lot and one day I want to go to the USA. My biggest dream is to fly in a helicopter along the Grand Canyon in Arizona. That would be great!

 Well, I think that’s all there is to know about me. Hmm, maybe I should also tell you that I’m very bad at winter sports. I tried snowboarding once and broke my leg. But you can’t be good at everything, can you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be respectful with your contribution. And if you wouldn't want your grandmother to read it, think twice about posting your comment here!

All Speaking is Storytelling

  Tell a story about your Project week.  Talk for at least two minutes.  Don’t go over three.  Add your own details. Do not simply repeat w...