Do some internet research on your attraction. Do your research IN ENGLISH!
In your presentation you should include:
- where in London the attraction is located
- how to get there from the Smart Hyde Park Inn Hostel (Metro, bus, taxi, by foot)
- when is the attraction open?
- how much do tickets cost?
- is there a reduction for students or groups?
- short history of the attraction
- what can you do/see at this attraction? (this should be the longest part of your presentation - include lots of details)
- are there special events? when? do they cost extra?
- are there any other attractions close by?
SUGGESTIONS FOR SLIDES - NO TEXT!
a map of London showing where the attraction is located
picture of bus stop/Metro station
picture of different kinds of transportation
a picture of the outside of the building
pictures of the inside of the building
pictures of people enjoying the attraction
TOWER OF LONDON - Nikola, Alexander, Selina
LONDON DUNGEON - Amela, Laura
BUCKINGHAM PALACE - Zeliha, Edisa, Matea
MAKING OF HARRY POTTER - Nikolina, Marion, Michelle
LONDON EYE AND RIVER CRUISE - Ines, Benji, Jana
If you have other suggestions, clear it with Sandrock first!