For Friday, October 2, look over the vocabulary for the Tourism chapter in Focus on Modern Business 4/5 (Chapter 7, p. 99). Also, review words on page 88 (exercise A1).
1) Look up the pronunciation of any words you don't know (see the Alphabetical Word List on pp. 174-191).
To get the most out of vocabulary:
2) Divide words into groups: VERBS, NOUNS, ADJECTIVES
3) Make lists of phrasal verbs (to rely on, to take a toll on, to get ripped off)
3) Find synonyms for words: devastate and destroy are basically the same. Expand your vocabulary range by using both of them!
1) Be able to give a presentation on the text you read on Dubai or Japan. Use the structure on page 59 to help you organize your presentati...
We will do two English assessments: one on the computer and one written (schriftlich). For the computer part you will need headphones (Kop...
For Friday, November 28, write a follow up letter of enquiry TO TURN IN. A) Look at the correspondence between FreiLuft Austria GmbH and A...