1) Practice indirect speech (Essential Grammar in Use, Unit 51).
2) How would you define the term "communication"?
3) Do some research on the history of communication. How did people communicate before smartphones and the internet?
4) In what ways did smartphones and the internet revolutionize communication?
5) What are some examples of mass communication?
6) What are some examples of print media?
7) What are some examples of broadcast media?
8) What are some examples of digital media?
9) What are some examples of personal communication?
10) How will people communicate in the future? Think about ways people communicate in science fiction movies.
BE PREPARED TO TALK ABOUT QUESTIONS 2-10 IN THE LESSON ON MONDAY!
Are you looking for something to write about for the English Challenge? First rule: Find something you love and do it in English! Do you l...
For Friday, November 28, write a follow up letter of enquiry TO TURN IN. A) Look at the correspondence between FreiLuft Austria GmbH and A...
On Monday, November 3, we will have a written grammar revision over pronouns, present simple, present progressive, imperative. This includes...