WARM UP - What's the difference between a stereotype and a prejudice? (3-10)
1) WITH A PARTNER, work through page 62, questionnaire. What advice would you give an exchange student coming to Austria about:
b) eating habits (cutlery = Besteck)
c) school life
d) going out (10)
2) INPUT - Giving advice (5)
3) READING COMPREHENSION pages 57, 58 - Be able to summarize the information (see suggestions on page 59) (15)
4) WITH A NEW PARTNER, exchange information about your texts. Answer the questions on page 59, Ex. 4 (10)
PREPARATION FOR THE LESSON WEDNESDAY:
* Vocab for making suggestions (p. 59-61)
* Need another entry for your journal? Write an email replying to Jose (p. 63)
Are you looking for something to write about for the English Challenge? First rule: Find something you love and do it in English! Do you l...
For Friday, November 28, write a follow up letter of enquiry TO TURN IN. A) Look at the correspondence between FreiLuft Austria GmbH and A...
On Monday, November 3, we will have a written grammar revision over pronouns, present simple, present progressive, imperative. This includes...